Pages

Monday 29 October 2012

Today in class

Summary:


Today in class Ms. Lees showed us how to send our letters to the class in Austrailia. Before we sent them she had us get into groups of two so we could peer check each others work. Also she reminded us to make shure we change our profile name so that only our first name shows and not our last name. If you want when you share your letter you can add either your individual blog website or the website to your group blog so that the other class can respond. For all the people that were not there on Friday you had to read the first few pages of six books and rate them first on how easy  the language was for you. Then you had to rate the book on a scale of one to five. One being I do not want to read this and five being I can't wait to read this book!! Wth both of theese ratings you had to describe why you chose those them

Learning Intentions:


I really belive that having another person in our class reading and correcting my work will really help me as a writer. From  the feedback I will be able to see someone elses point of view of my work. I also like helping others correct their work because I know that positive feedback and helping with corrections will really help them and so they can hopefully improve as an author.

Homework and tips:


There is no homework tonight unless you have not completed your book ratings. Also make shure you are within your deadlines for your genious hour project. Have a great night!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment