Pages

Monday 11 March 2013

No Red Pill No Blue Pill Response

     Wow, i can relate a lot to this post, No Red Pill No Blue Pill.  I'm sure many students can also relate to this as well.  There are lots of times in a classroom that I get bored and start to not want to pay attention in class, I'm sure this has happened at least once in every single one of my classes. That is why I like doing genius hour because we get to learn about things that we desire and not things we are forced to learn about.

I really liked the way she wrote this because for all of the confusing words they had links of the definitions on them which really helped.  Also the intro really hooked me and brought me into reading the article I thought that was well done.  The only problem I thought were the big pictures at the end of each thought because it really brought my attention away from the whole article and focused me more on the pictures.  I think that this article was targeted towards students and teachers because students need motivation to learn and teachers need motivation to teach the students, just think if the teachers didn't have motivation to teach students, we wouldn't learn much.


All in all do whatever it takes motivate yourself to do well in school.  If that means looking up to people or looking up to something you want to do.  If you are motivated inspired in a classroom work gets more fun and even easier... So do what it takes to get yourself inspired or motivated.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your response is awesome by the great amount of description.I really liked how you structured your response by a reflection, and the main information. The only thing you need to improve on is making your response more exciting to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you could relate to yourself when writing this response to a large extent. I could tell you fully understood the topic of the original article. Your critique on the other hand, was very short. I would have liked to see more of that, along with some more of what the topic meant to you.

    ReplyDelete