Pages

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Tech Video Response

      This video was very true, our day and age has changed a lot with all the technology now.  I think there are pros and cons to all the technology that we have.  There are many pros with the new technologies and to me and also everyone else, I think the social network is the biggest step in technology.  Everybody can stay in touch with friends that they don't talk to as much or maybe family that live in another country.  Another big thing with technology are electronic devices, these things help us do things faster and more conveniently, like right now instead of turning on my computer and waiting for it to start I got my Ipod and watched the video and the wrote this response on it, which is a lot easier.  A few other things that has made our world easier, like they said in the song are the GPS and the apps that help you find restaurants, before you had to use maps and go onto your computer to search for the restaurant.  Along with good things there is always bad things to go along with it.  The biggest thing is cyberbullying. Before all of the social networks people couldn't hide behind the keyboard to bully someone, they had to do it face to face. Also these social networks have created a lot more people to use slang while they talk and even when they write!  All in all our world is changing into a "techy" place and there's nothing to change that. I think this can be a very good thing if people use it in a good way.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brendan,
    I really liked how you referred to youself, the song, and also to the world. I think a personal reference helps your readers connect to you more. I also enjoyed how you used pros/cons to categorize your paragraph, i find it the most efficient way to explain your opinion, and show both sides of your story! The only thing i suggest for you to improve on next is to start a new paragraph when your topic changes. Like, split apart your pros and cons paragraph into two, to make it easier to read. :)
    Great response! I hope I helped!

    ReplyDelete